Bring your clients, employees, and organisation INTO FOCUS
The best psychometric instruments, independently sourced, researched and supported…
The use of Psychometric assessments has become entrenched in corporate, educational, clinical, forensic and other contexts, because of its ability to improve our insight and decision-making when it matters. If good judgment in the choice and combination of assessments is used you may experience many benefits, including:
- Significantly better quality of information on people, in a short period of time.
- Fair and objective comparisons of assessment results over time, across individuals, groups, societies or even cultures.
- Better information with which to structure an individual interview, guide reference checking or correlate with actual behaviour.
- Better information with which to improve your current interventions and processes.
- Higher levels of self awareness among your staff – a basic requirement of effective teams, managers and leaders.
- Know where individuals will best “fit” in your organisation.
- Anticipate high or low risk candidates with regards to, for instance, integrity or impulsivity.
- Reduced employee turnover, and subsequently the financial risk of employing the wrong people.
HR directors, Learning and Development managers, Assessment directors, Researchers, Educational Psychologists, Clinicians and other assessment users trust us, because…
One needs to be knowledgeable and mindful when using psychological instruments and assessments in Africa. We live in a rich cultural melting pot of high potential people and business opportunities, but if you are not careful, you risk professional, ethical and even legal consequences.
You can trust JvR Psychometrics to:
- Source the best psychological assessments available nationally and internationally.
- Conduct research with those assessments to ensure their validity, reliability and legal compliance in our African context.
- Provide high quality, efficient and personal support to you as you need it.
EEA Position Statement
JvR Psychometrics was established in 1993 as Jopie van Rooyen & Partners. As entrepreneurial concern it has, in the last 22 years grown to be a founder member of the JvR Africa Group of companies. JvR Psychometrics currently employs around 45 people, a large number of whom are qualified as Psychologists or Psychometrists.
Our head office is situated in Johannesburg, South Africa, but we do business nationally and across Sub-Saharan Africa.
We work with test developers, consultants and academic institutions all over the world. We are highly selective of our business partners, making sure that we select partners that will add significant value to our clients. We have close relationships with our clients, and regard them as partners and stakeholders in our business.
Living and building a business in the African context requires a strong focus on doing good. In this regard we support a range of development opportunities for previous disadvantaged people and communities. We are also proud to be hosting events around People Development in Africa, a cause which we feel is extremely important to the future of our continent.
We are a level 2 BBBEE company.
Browse our online catalogue, or book an appointment with one of our advisors (proposals and quotes are free of charge)
Assessments we distribute include:
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get the in-baskets customised to my organisation?
- Can I order from JvR Psychometrics if I am not a registered Psychologist/Psychometrist?
- Can I use only one or two items that relate to specific competencies I require to measure? I do not want to use the entire exercise
- Checklist for first time order
- How do I change my default e-mail address on my EQ-i 2.0 portal?
- How do I generate my report manually?
- How do I order from JvR Psychometrics?
- How do I send out an invitation to a candidate to complete the EQ-i 2.0?
- How do I set up a project on JvR Online?
- I didn’t receive my report in my inbox automatically
- I don’t know what report options to choose
- I lost my login information
- My candidate never received the invite, e-mailed from the EQ-i 2.0 portal
- Some competencies such as creativity, innovation and initiative are not in the CAS V3 competency model. Is this a problem?
- What about the EEA amendment and what that means for competency assessments?
- What do you do when a candidate doesn’t finish an in-basket?
- What if other competencies are elicited during an exercise? Do you build it into your report as a value added extra?
- What login do I send to my candidate?
- Where do I see how many tokens I have left on my EQ-i 2.0 portal?
- Why does the CAS V3 not have model answers
- Why should I use the Personal Invitation option on the EQ-i 2.0?
- JvR Psychometrics Terms and Conditions
- Our Offering
- Sign up for a FREE sub-portal on JvR Online & get free Support Materials
- Support Materials Available for Download
- Assessment Battery Cheat Sheets
- Smi Entertainmnet
- Dot P
- Old Pc
- Red Moneky
- Coffe Corner
- Page Pro
- Bean Bag
- Apple Maniacs
- Gallery Sixteen
- Gallery Fifteen
- Gallery Fourteen
- Gallery Thirteen
- Gallery Twelve
- Gallery Eleven
- Gallery Ten
- Gallery Nine
- Gallery Eight
- Gallery Seven
- Gallery Six
- Gallery Five
- Gallery Four
- Gallery Three
- Gallery Two
- Gallery One